Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Welcome Back!

I hope everyone had a great summer and is ready to embark on a new school year.  We have a lot of changes this year, but I know we will have the best school year ever.  I would like to introduce Allen Hemeyer.  He is our new paraprofessional and I know he will be a great asset to our class.  He has his Elementary Education degree in Physical Education and coaches on the side.  He will be the perfect match for my classroom full of energized young men!!

This year we have a new math series, Math in Focus and we will be using the Daily 5 ~
CAFE Learning approach to reading.  While these are both new to our classroom, I feel we will see a lot of individual growth as well as overall growth as a whole.  I am really excited about implementing both and feel they are perfect for our learning styles and interest.

Welcome Back ~ please feel free to stop by and see all the Fundamental Learning taking place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment